The Greeting Farm Guest Designer Post featuring Happy Birthday To You

Good morning and welcome to my Guest Designer Post for The Greeting Farm. I was so lucky yet again that Rosemary asked if I would like to guest design for The Greeting Farm this month and of course how could I say no?!

For my first card, I have used the gorgeous Happy Birthday To You digital stamp, which comes with the sentiment as well. I used one of my favourite colour combos, pink, orange and brown and then matched them to this old patterned paper pack I have in my stash!  This image is just adorable and I think we need an Ian version to go with her now! 
Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Birthday To You from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Rose Red (Retired), Early Espresso & Sweet Always DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Primrose Petals Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Simply Creative, Doo-Hickey Tilda's Lace Border Die from Magnolia

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Skirt, Clip & Candles - YR61, YR65, YR68
Pink Clip & Boots - R83, R85, R89
Cake - E44, E47, E49, R35, R37, R81, R83, R85
Plate - C1, C2
Flames - YR68, Y15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love all the layers on your card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...