Scene It Sunday #174 featuring Skating By from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. I am trying to join in with all the challenges this month over in the Sweet November Stamps Facebook group and this card is for week #2, which is to create a scene that features your favourite outdoor winter activity. I'll be totally honest my favourite winter activity is staying indoors as I hate the cold with a passion, but how I wish I could ice skate like this! 

I used the gorgeous Skating By set and Horizon Lines: Winterscapes which were briefly available as a digi bundle when the clear stamp sets released at the end of last year. I added lots of Crystal Effects to the ice to make it shiny but you can't really tell in the photos! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Skating By & Horizon Lines: Winterscapes both from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Fresh Freesia & balmy Blue both from Stampin' Up, Contemporary Christmas Patterned Papers from Crafter's Companion, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Copic Markers, White Posca Pen

Accessories: Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Brown Hair - E71, E74, E77
Pink Tights & Scarf - RV52, RV63, RV55
Purple Dress - BV11, BV13, Bv17
Turquoise Hat, Gloves & Leg Warmers - BG53, BG45, BG57
Black Hair - C5, C7, C9
Turquoise Coat - BG02, BG05, BG07
Purple Hat, Scarf, Gloves & Leg Warmers - V01, V12, V15
Grey Tights - T0, T2, T4
Skates - C0, C4
Sky - B000, B00, B01, B02
Trees - G82, G94, G99
Snow - BV0000, BV31
Ice - BG000, Bg10, BG11, Blender

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

5 comments:

  1. oh this is great fabulous colouring of these 2 girls and thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These skating girls are just so adorable and I love the scene that you created. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What and adorable scene! Your coloring is top notch in my book and this is just lovely. I am so thrilled you joined us at My Time to Craft and cannot wait to see more of your creations
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time To Craft and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these girls look like they are having so much fun, this card made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles, good luck in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...