Something Else on Saturday #236 Featuring Christmas Cupcake Mice from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post, featuring another cute Christmas digi stamp from Di's Digis! I never seem to have enough time to make as many Christmas cards as I want or need as I don't start making them until I have all my Hallowe'en cards and projects done, so tend not to start until November and then there's just not enough time. That's why I always end up making more in January, so I have a few spare ones ready! 

Anyway this week's card features another cute mice themed image from Di's Digi Stamps and I went for a red and green combo again. I love this one! 

This card is for
Di's Digi Design Challenge Anything New (New digi and paper pack)

Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Cupcake Mice from Di's Digi Stamps, Sweet Christmas from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Real Red & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Welcome to Candy Cane Lane Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Real Red form Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Mice - E31, E33, E35, E37, RV10, RV11
Cake - E42, E43, E44
Case & Candy Cane & candies - R24, R27, R29
Ribbon & Candies - G14, G17
Gold Hat & Stars - Y21, Y23, Y26
Red Hat - R35, R37, R39
Leaves - G05, G09, G07
Berries - R46, R59
Cookie - G21, G24, E31, E33, Y15, Y17, R24, R27, G14, G17
Frosting - E50, E51, Blender
Ground - E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...