All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi stamp from Sweet November Stamps, which was in last month's newsletter. She's adorable and I went with traditionally bright rainbow colours for her with a touch of black as well.

As she was so bright, I thought I would go for a pastel rainbow colour combo, but I'm not totally convinced it works to be honest! Oh well!   


Recipe:

Stamps: Rainbow Fairy & Rainbow Background Sentiment both from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Flirty Flamingo & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Rainbow Ever After Patterned Papers from Lawn Fawn, Pink Glitter Papers from Make & Create, Nebula Purple Glitter Card from Tonic Studios, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon & Holiday Ornaments Dies (Both Retired) from Stampin' Up, Reindeer Flying Dies from X-Cut, Star Border Frame Die 6002/0362 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V12, V15, V17, V09
Red - R24, R27, R29
Orange - YR04, YR07, YR09
Yellow - Y04, Y06, Y08
Green - YG05, YG07, YG09
Blue - B02, B04, B06
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Black - N5, N7, N9
Outfit  - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09

And that's all from me for this post. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...