Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia Fab Girl stamp set, which is currently on sale. I decided to go for one of my favourite colour combos with this one - hot pink, black and a touch of white!

I used one of my Dutch Doobadoo card templates to create the shape of this card and love how it came out, although I think I probably should have added some patterned papers to the inside as well. 



Recipe:

Stamps: Felicia Fab Girl from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Pop of Pink DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Stepper Label Card Art from Dutch Doobadoo, Floral Flourishes Dies 6002/0158 from Joy Crafts, Twisted Metal Tags & Accents Dies from Spellbinders, Glitterations from Anita's

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Pink - RV23, RV25, RV29
White - C0
Black - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month. And why not share your own creations with us all in our Facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...