Something Else on Saturday #257 Featuring The Traveller from Krista Smith Stamps

Good morning and welcome to my post for today's Something Else on Saturday. As we are getting closer and closer to the end of the school year, most of my cards will now be for my work colleagues. This one is for one of our TAs who is leaving to return to university in London, so I thought the Traveller would be perfect seeing as how she off on her own travels!

I went for a very colourful, patterned paper pack and matched the colours I used on the image with that to an extent. I love all these patterns together, especially when the colours match perfectly! 


This card is for
As You Like It Challenge Favourite With or Without Words (With as I love to add sentiments for certain occasions or just as a fun quote. Without a sentiment of some kind the card feels unfinished to me!)

Recipe:

Stamps: The Traveller from Krista Smith Stamps, Great Things from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede (Retired), Retro Fresh DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Coastal Cabana Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gilded Oval Dies from Little Darling Rubber Stamps, Vintage Border Die 6002/0365 &Filmstrip Die 6002/0278 both from Joy Crafts, Flowers from Craft Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29
Eyes - G82, G85
Lips - R43, R46
Dress - Y15, Y35, Y38, G20, G21, G24
Tights - E70, E71, E74, YR61, YR65, YR68
Shoes - G21, G24, G28, Y13, Y15, Y17
Suitcase - E13, E15, E18, Y26, Y28
Stickers - Y35, Y38, R56, R59, B02 B04, BV04, BV08, T2

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, you picked the perfect papers for you beautifully colored image! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #200 Featuring Jack, Patch & Puss Party from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to my 200th Scene It Sunday post! I can't believe I have been making these cards and scenes for this long! For...