Scene It Sunday #193 Featuring Love Is In The Air Elephant from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. This week I have used this adorable elephant from Polkadoodles to make a leaving for one of the 4 people who are leaving my school at the end of the school year. With so many cards needed between now and then, I am having to work quite far ahead! 

This card is for one of our HLTAs who is retiring so she can go travelling more with her husband. I hope she has an amazing time doing so! I did an inked cloudy scene before adding some more cloud die cuts behind the elephant in her balloon basket. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Love Is In The Air Elephant from Polkadoodles, Tiny Townie Fairy Garden Sign from Stamping Bella

Papers: Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Whisper White & Greenhouse Gala DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass & Broken China Distress Oxide Inks both from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from stash, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things 

Copics Used:
Elephant - R00, R11, T1, T2, T3. T4, T5
Basket - E13, E15, E17
Balloons - RV00, RV02, RV04, Y11, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG13, BG15, YR00, YR01, YR02, YG11, YG13, YG17, BV00, BV01, BV02, B12, B14, B16

And that's all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #258 Featuring Goth Girl from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have used the adorable Goth Girl from Tiddly Inks ...