All Things Magical and Mythical #132 Featuring Go With The Flow from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning everyone adn welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have made a very quick mermaid card using one of the many Sweet November Stamps images I coloured up for #mrrmay last month.

This image is one of two in this set and I just love her long flowing hair! I used one of my slimline dies for the frame and added some patterned paper behind the window cut out and added another frame behind it to hide the patterned paper before added my mermaid and sentiment to the front.  Very quick but a perfect sized card for this image. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Go With The Flow from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Noor Design, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Slimline Fancy Frame Dies from Whimsy Stamps

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - YR02, YR04 YR07, YR09
Eyes - G14, G17
Tail - BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08
Top & Trim - RV55, RV66
Seaweed - G05, G09
Octopus - V04, V06, V09
Seahorse - BG113, BG15, BG18
Starfish - Y35, Y38
Fish - R05, R08, B02, B04, Y15, Y17
Bubbles - BG01, BG11

And that's all from me for this post today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #200 Featuring Jack, Patch & Puss Party from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to my 200th Scene It Sunday post! I can't believe I have been making these cards and scenes for this long! For...