Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Summertime Pups

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. For this card, I have used the adorable Summertime Pups Stamp Set and the Happy Summer Paper Pad and created a cute little garden scene, where the pups are enjoying all that sunshine! I can't wait to get to do that myself when I finally finish for my summer holidays in 29 days time! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Summertime Pups from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Granny Apple Green & Crushed Curry all from Stampin' Up, Happy Summer Patterned Papers from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both form Spellbinders, Grassy Hillside Borders Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Pups - W3, W4, W5, W6, W7
Tongue - R32
Sunglasses - C5, C7, C9
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25
Orange - YR61, YR65, YR68
Green - YG11, YG13, YG17
Drink - YR00, YR61, YR65, YR68, BG000, BG11
Deckchair Legs - E13, E15

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous weekend! Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and check out all the  other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #259 Featuring Chibi Profesora form Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have a card that I have made for a co-worker who h...