Something Else on Saturday #258 Featuring Goth Girl from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week I have used the adorable Goth Girl from Tiddly Inks for one of my co-workers who is leaving my school at the end of the year to move to the secondary part of our school with the deaf girl she signs for. This image is just Emma to a T! And as her hair is black with green at the bottom, I just had to do the same! 

I love being able to bring out my inner goth on cards like this, but unfortunately there's not many occasions for me to use them! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Goth Girl from Tiddly Inks, For You Circular Sentiments from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, & Night & Day DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Basics II Patterned Papers from Dovecraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Check Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Oval Nestabilities, Fancy Ovals Dies, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities all from Spellbinders, Sunrise Adornment Dies from Creative Expressions, Gems from Poundland, Cutting Hearts Patterns Die from Fantasy Dies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Green - YG11, YG13, YG17
Black - C5, C7, C9

And that's all form me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #602 Let's Get Physical

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to get ph...