Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Clubby Dragons & All Things Magical and Mythical #135

Good afternoon and welcome to my Dt inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am showing this adorable dragon from the Clubby Dragons stamp set, which is one of my favourite sets. I just love dragons and these ones are just such cuties!

I decided to go for an all purple colour combo as this card is for my friend's birthday and purple is her favourite colours, so she always get a purple card from me! The sentiment comes from the Lovable Mice stamp set and the papers are a mixture of the Christmas Bright papers and the Sweet Celebrations papers. I went through all my paper packs to find all the purple sheets that I have and love the combo of these patterns! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Clubby Dragons & Lovable Mice both from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Highland Heather & Gorgeous Grape both from Stampin' Up, Christmas Bright & Sweet Celebrations Paper Packs both from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Gorgeous Grape Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Sugar Plum Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Combo Square Dies from Mama Elephant

Copics Used:
Dragon - V01, V12, V15, V17, V09
Yellow Flowers - y15, Y18, E47, E49
Pink Flowers - RV14, RV17
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Ground - E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not share your own creations in the Ink 'n' Splatter Facebook group too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #198 Featuring Beach from The Greeting Farm

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. It has been a long while since I last did one of these posts, so this scen...