The Paper Shelter Challenge #606 - Enjoy The Summer Sun

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. I do apologise that my card is late, but I completely got my dates mixed up and thought we were back for the challenge next week. Luckily, I saw in my diary that it was today before the challenge was supposed to go live! But...it did mean that my card wasn't ready in time, so I am backdating this post as I have now done my card!

For this week's challenge, Enjoy The Summer Sun, I have used the cute Ice Cream Time and some of my new dies (I have been buying lots of new crafting goodies this summer as I have a knee injury so could not go away anywhere - couldn't drive long distance and couldn't walk long distance and it needed lots of rest to start healing!). 


Recipe:

Stamps: Ice Cream Time from The Paper Shelter, Signature Greetings from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Berry Burst & Sweet Shop DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Inverted Scallops Supersize Nestables Dies from Creative Craft Products

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Eyes - B14, B16
Lips - RV63, RV55
Pink - RV55, RV66, RV69
Shoes - RV66
Yellow - Y15, Y17, Y19
Teal - BG05, BG07, BG09
Ice Cream - R83, R85, E33, E44, E37

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some amazing prizes to be won! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #137 Featuring Fairy Door from Selina Fenech

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I am almost back to my usual work/home routine now, so I ...