Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Loveable Mice

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. For today's card, I have used one of my favourite stamp sets, Loveable Mice and went for a bright red and yellow combo this time. I wanted to make a thank you card to give to a friend for my birthday gift, so didn't use one of the sentiments from the set this time. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Loveable Mice from Ink 'n' Splatter, Signature Greetings from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight & Sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Heart Frames Dies from Newton's Nook, Hearts Collection Dies from Stampin' Up, Blueprints 27 dies from My Favorite Things, Heart-2-Heart #11 Dies from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Mouse - E41, E42 E43, E44, RV42
Red - R24, R27, R29
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month and why not share your own in our Facebook group too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...