All Things Magical and Mythical #136 Featuring Care Bears

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical & Mythical post. I have just finished my 6 weeks summer holidays and decided to take some time off from blogging, but I'm back at school today for days of training before the children come back on Thursday, so I will be back to my usual blogging schedule now! I did spent a very long part of my holidays sorting and rearranging all my dies (I have heaps and heaps of them!) and put them all into die folders in categories and updated where they all are in my Evernote files, so hopefully I will be able to find things a bit easier now! 

Anyway onto today's card - not sure it is particularly mythical but it's definitely magical with these cute Care Bears stamps and dies! I loved the Care Bears as a kid and just had to have these stamps when they were released this summer. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Sunshine and Rainbows from Care Bears

Papers: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay (Retired) & Basic White all from Stampin' Up, Rainbow Magic Patterned Papers from Hobby Craft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Slimline Scenery Dies & Sweet Scalloped Slimline Dies both from Heffy Doodle

Copics Used:
Wish Bear - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, C00
Wish Stars - YR21, YR23, YR24, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y35, Y38, R32
Funshine Bear - Y13, Y15, Y19, Y38, C00
Suns - Y13, Y15, Y19, R14, R17
Cheer Bear - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, C00
Rainbows - R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG05, YG07, YG09, B02, B04, B06

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...