Scene It Sunday #199 Featuring Micey's Mailbox from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post. This week I am sharing a card I made for a work colleague using this cute digi from Di's Digi Stamps. I am trying to use images that I have had for a while but not yet used and this is one I have had for a little while now.

I am trying to also use up some of my old Stampin' Up patterned papers, so am using ones that I probably wouldn't normally use. However, I do think these colours go perfectly with this image - I always colour up my images before making my card, so sometimes I have to hunt through all my papers finding ones that match the colours I have used. This one was an easy match though!


Recipe:

Stamps: Micey's Mailbox from Di's Digi Stamps, Wonderful Words: Birthday & Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Crumb Cake & Everyday Enchantment DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade & Granny Apple Green both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles inc.

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Mini Envelope Die from Creative Dies, Puzzle Pieces Dies from Whimsy Stamps, Victorian Lace Die from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Mice - E70, E71, R74, E77, R1, R02
Mailbox - R24, R27, R29, T5, T6, T7
Post - E23, E25, E27
Envelopes - E41, E42, E43
Purple Flowers - V12, V15, V17
Pink Flowers - RV63, RV55, Y11, Y13
Blue Flowers - B02, B04
Orange Flower - YR65, YR68
Bright Leaves - YG13, YG17
Dark Leaves - YG63, YG67
Grass - YG06, YG07, YG09

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...