Something Else on Saturday #265 Featuring Happy Birthday Cats from Hetty Clare

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week, I am sharing a card I made for my MIL to send to her cat-loving best friend! She always has a cat card made by me, so I try to use a different image or stamp set each time. This digi stamp is one I won ages ago and have never used, but purrfect for the occasion! I kept this one fairly flat and simple, so it can go in the post with just some glossy accents on the balloons and some sparkle pen on the letters! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Birthday Cats from Hetty Clare

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green & Dandy Designs DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir

Accessories: Glossy Accents

Copics Used:
Turquoise - BG02, BG05, BG07
Yellow - Y15, Y17, Y19
Green - YG05, YG07, YG09
Pink - RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Purple - V01, V05, V06, V09
Red - R35, R37, R39
Aqua - BG11, BG53, BG45, BG57
Top Left Cat - T2, T3, T4, T9
Top Right Cat - E53, E55, E57, E59
Bottom Left Cat - YR14, YR15, YR16, E47
Bottom Middle Cat - C0, C1, C10
Bottom Right Cat - C5, C7, C9
Shadow - BG11

And that's all from me for this post today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...