Something Else on Saturday #266 Featuring Wedding Couple from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. Today I am sharing a card I made for my BF's nephew's wedding back in the summer. I picked this adorable image and went with pink, black and white as my colour combo. I would normally colour in white using greys, but thought with the colours in this card, I would use really pale pinks and I loved the hint of pink they left! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Wedding Couple from Paper Nest Dolls, Heart-2-Heart #9 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pretty in Pink & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Mrs & Mrs Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Glitterations from Papermania, Doo-Hickey Sweet Lovely Lace Die from Magnolia, Precious Hearts Dies from Memory Box, Oval Floral Dies from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Groom - E74, E77, E79, N4, N5, N7, B95, B97, B99, N7, N8, N9, N0
Bride - E21, E23, E25, RV32, RV34, RV0000, RV000

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #266 Featuring Wedding Couple from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. Today I am sharing a card I made for my BF's nephew's ...