Ink 'n; Splatter New Release Inspiration Post

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT post for the new releases from Ink 'n' Splatter. This month, we see this faboolous new Hallowe'en themed stamp set and patterned papers. If you have followed me for a while, you will know I absolutely LOVE Hallowe'en and everything that goes with it! We have already started putting out our Hallowe'en decor with one of our bedding sets and a few of my BF's 3D printed pumpkins and skeleton cats! 

Anyway, this card uses just two of the cute ghosts from the new Ghoul Friends stamp set, along with a couple of sentiments and some of the patterned papers from the Boo-Tastic Paper Pad as well. I love these bigger sizes images and they were perfect for a pop up box! I matched the colours of the papers to those used in my image and everything just went so well together! 


And a couple of side views...



Recipe:

Stamps: Ghoul Friends from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Boo-Tastic Patterned Papers from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Outside The Box Level Up Add On Dies from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Ghosts - BV0000, BV000
Purple - V05, V06, V09
Pink - RV04, RV06, RV09
Black - T5, T7, T9
Green - YG05, YG07, YG09
Glasses' Lenses - B000, B00
Candy Bucket - YR04, YR07, YR09

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to check out all the other faboolous projects from the rest of the DT using these amazing new products over on the Ink 'n' Splatter blog and why not join the Ink 'n' Splatter Facebook group and share your own projects there too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n; Splatter New Release Inspiration Post

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT post for the new releases from Ink 'n' Splatter . This month, we see this faboolous new Hallowe...