The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use three of something. It could be 3 characters/stamps, 3 colours, 3 patterned papers, 3 embellishments, 3 die cuts and so on.

For my card, I used the gorgeous Sunshine and for my element of 3, I added 3 flowers as my embellishments. I tried to stick to three colours on my image, but then realised her hair colour made it 4. Same with the dies I used and colours in my patterned papers! So hard for me to stick with just 3 things! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Sunshine from The Paper Shelter

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo & Sweet Always DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Happy Birthday Dies from Amazon, Magic Mirror Dies from Die'Sire, Border Stitch Dies CR1250 from Marianne Design, Delicate Daisies Dies from Creative Expressions, Ribbon from stash, Dark Walnut Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Eyes - E71, E74
Lips - RV21, RV23
Peach - YR61, YR65, YR68
Pink - RV21, RV23, RV25
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67
Flower Centres - E74, E77, E79

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT while you are there. And why not join in the fun too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #610 - Three of Something

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge is for you to use three of som...