I thought I would have a last full crafting day today seeing as I'm going back into work for the rest of this week to set my classroom up, put up displays, do planning, write the children's names on books etc. and I only got one thing done! It did take me quite a few hours, even though it doesn't look it. I spent ages making decisions and trying things out several times before I was happy. I got to the last bit - sticking on the roses and leaves - and decided to dig out my silicone glue that hasn't been touched for ooh at least 3 years now. I don't like the smell :P I went into my spare room to get out the box with the glue in and as I went to put it away again, I dropped it and tubes of glitter went everywhere popping their lids. So now I have a clear box with a lovely multi-coloured glittery base and a matching carpet! This clearing up must have taken at least 30 minutes out of my crafting time and I didn't get much out of the carpet despite lots of hoovering!